Digital Photo Management In Linux, Part 1 - page 4
Mac Envy? Hardly...Notice the left-hand tabs: Albums, Dates, Tags, and Searches. Click the Dates tab to see all of your images automatically arranged by date, and a calendar at the bottom with the dates highlighted. The Tags tab is a great shortcut for Tag searches. On the right-hand set of tabs, the Commentary/Tags tab lets you add or remove tags quickly with checkboxes.
Tags can also be given custom icons. By default KDE will find the installed system and application icons. You can make your own custom icons with kiconedit or babygimp, which is more fun than recycling the stock icons.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader