Digital Photo Management In Linux, Part 2 - page 3
The basic fixes we learned today apply to the entire image; you can't select a region of your photo and work only on that. You'll need a more deluxe image editor for that sort of fine-tuning.
That wraps up our two-part introduction to Digikam. Be sure to read the Digikam manual and visit the user's mailing list. Watch this space for future amazing digital photo editing howtos.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader