Digital Photo Management In Linux, Part 2 - page 3
The basic fixes we learned today apply to the entire image; you can't select a region of your photo and work only on that. You'll need a more deluxe image editor for that sort of fine-tuning.
That wraps up our two-part introduction to Digikam. Be sure to read the Digikam manual and visit the user's mailing list. Watch this space for future amazing digital photo editing howtos.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic