OpenOffice.org Mail Merge and Labels - page 2
My Mail to Your MailLet's first create a page of return address labels. Go to File -> New -> Labels. Type in your address, then go through all the tabs and make sure everything is the way you want. On the Options tab, be sure that Synchronize is checked. This is the magic button that lets you easily edit your labels after you create them. Use Options -> Setup to choose your printer. When you're done, click New Document. Now you have a page of identical labels. You can go ahead and use them, or have some fun and pretty them up.
To change the font, all you do is edit the first label on the sheet. You can also adjust spacing and line breaks. When you do this a Synchronize button appears- simply click this to propagate your changes to all the labels.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 2Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 3Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 4Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time
- 5Linux Top 3: Tails 1.0, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0 and Debian 7.5