OpenOffice.org Mail Merge and Labels - page 2
My Mail to Your MailLet's first create a page of return address labels. Go to File -> New -> Labels. Type in your address, then go through all the tabs and make sure everything is the way you want. On the Options tab, be sure that Synchronize is checked. This is the magic button that lets you easily edit your labels after you create them. Use Options -> Setup to choose your printer. When you're done, click New Document. Now you have a page of identical labels. You can go ahead and use them, or have some fun and pretty them up.
To change the font, all you do is edit the first label on the sheet. You can also adjust spacing and line breaks. When you do this a Synchronize button appears- simply click this to propagate your changes to all the labels.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.7, BackBox Linux 4.3 and RoboLinux 8.1
- 2Linux Top 3: SLES 11 SP4, Chromixium OS 1.5 and Canonical Licensing
- 3Linux Top 3: VirtualBox 5, Point Linux 3.0 and OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 4.2 rc1, 4MLinux 13 and antiX15
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Rafaela, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.2 and VectorLinux 7.1