OpenOffice.org Mail Merge and Labels - page 2
My Mail to Your MailLet's first create a page of return address labels. Go to File -> New -> Labels. Type in your address, then go through all the tabs and make sure everything is the way you want. On the Options tab, be sure that Synchronize is checked. This is the magic button that lets you easily edit your labels after you create them. Use Options -> Setup to choose your printer. When you're done, click New Document. Now you have a page of identical labels. You can go ahead and use them, or have some fun and pretty them up.
To change the font, all you do is edit the first label on the sheet. You can also adjust spacing and line breaks. When you do this a Synchronize button appears- simply click this to propagate your changes to all the labels.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader