Photo Editing For Real People With Fotox - page 2
Panorama, HDR, and DocumentationWhile the interface is easy to figure out, it has the occasional quirk. To open a new directory of photos, first open a single image, then hit the thumbnail button. If you close the window with the single image you also close Fotox, but you can close the thumbnail window without closing Fotox. You can't navigate through images in the single image window, or do any operations on single images when the thumbnail window is open.
All editing options are under the Edit Image menu. The Tune tool has rows of sliders for adjusting various values, such as whiteness (saturation), brightness, and red, green, blue values. Fotox automatically selects similar areas of brightness and whiteness for the sliders to operate on. You can also select areas with the mouse. This only draws straight lines, so it's a bit limited, but you can soften the borders by adjust the blend width. Undo and Redo go one step at a time, and Reset or Cancel discards all changes.
- 1Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 2Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 3Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 4Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader
- 5Linux Top 3: KaOS 2016.04, TurnKey 14.1 and pfSense 2.3