From Zero to Samba in Six Minutes
Ubuntu Plus Windows and No FightingSet up a simple Samba server and start sharing files with your Windows hosts in just a few minutes. Probably more than six minutes, but not many more. This Flash 9 video tutorial shows you exactly how.
When he's not writing for Enterprise Networking Planet or riding his motorcycle, Charlie Schluting is the Associate Director of Computing Infrastructure at Portland State University. Charlie also operates OmniTraining.net, and recently finished Network Ninja, a must-read for every network engineer.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.7, BackBox Linux 4.3 and RoboLinux 8.1
- 2Linux Top 3: SLES 11 SP4, Chromixium OS 1.5 and Canonical Licensing
- 3Linux Top 3: VirtualBox 5, Point Linux 3.0 and OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 4.2 rc1, 4MLinux 13 and antiX15
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Rafaela, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.2 and VectorLinux 7.1