Roll Your Own Custom Bookmarklets In Firefox, part 2
In the last installment, I talked about the simplest form of "bookmarklets": bookmarks defined by Keywords and user-defined strings.
For instance, try typing this into Firefox's URL bar:
The browser keeps the current page loaded.
But in addition, a dialog pops up asking you
for a color. Choose a color and click OK -- and the text of the
current page changes (Figure 2).
To turn it black again, use
link or click Reload.
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 2Linux Top 3: Debian Dumps SPARC, Ubuntu Takes Over Linux 3.13 and the Core Infrastructure Initiative
- 3Linux Top 3: Fedora, Ubuntu and Gluster Lose Community Leaders
- 4Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Finally Hits the Big Time
- 5Linux Top 3: Tails 1.0, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0 and Debian 7.5