Intro to Shell Programming: Writing a Simple Web Gallery - page 4
A Simple Script
# Minimalist image gallery script, from Akkana Peck's Linux Planet
# article. This version improves on the one in the article by adding
# quotation marks around the image names in the tags,
# by using \ backslash escapes to make the quotes come through.
# It also adds HTML headers and footers; describing them would have
# made the web article too long.
echo "<html> <head> <title> My Images</title></head><body> " >index.html
echo "<h1> My Images</h1> " >> index.html
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 5Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic