Intro to Shell Programming: Writing a Simple Web Gallery - page 4
A Simple Script
# Minimalist image gallery script, from Akkana Peck's Linux Planet
# article. This version improves on the one in the article by adding
# quotation marks around the image names in the tags,
# by using \ backslash escapes to make the quotes come through.
# It also adds HTML headers and footers; describing them would have
# made the web article too long.
echo "<html> <head> <title> My Images</title></head><body> " >index.html
echo "<h1> My Images</h1> " >> index.html
- 1Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 2Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 3Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 4Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader
- 5Linux Top 3: KaOS 2016.04, TurnKey 14.1 and pfSense 2.3