Intro to Shell Programming: Writing a Simple Web Gallery - page 4
A Simple Script
# Minimalist image gallery script, from Akkana Peck's Linux Planet
# article. This version improves on the one in the article by adding
# quotation marks around the image names in the tags,
# by using \ backslash escapes to make the quotes come through.
# It also adds HTML headers and footers; describing them would have
# made the web article too long.
echo "<html> <head> <title> My Images</title></head><body> " >index.html
echo "<h1> My Images</h1> " >> index.html
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: RHEL 6.7, BackBox Linux 4.3 and RoboLinux 8.1
- 2Linux Top 3: SLES 11 SP4, Chromixium OS 1.5 and Canonical Licensing
- 3Linux Top 3: VirtualBox 5, Point Linux 3.0 and OpenSUSE Leap 42.x
- 4Linux Top 3: Linux 4.2 rc1, 4MLinux 13 and antiX15
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Rafaela, OpenMandriva Lx 2014.2 and VectorLinux 7.1