Wi-Fi Guru: DD-WRT Router and Wireless Printer
My DD-WRT Router Doesn't Work With My Networked PrinterQ: My Linksys WRT600N flashed with v24 DD-WRT does not work wirelessly with HP7410 all-in-one printer. The printer is able to make a connection, but I cannot ping the printer nor get other programs to recognize it. PC wired and laptop wireless work well. I have tried this with and without wireless security.
Printer IP 192.168.10.120
Router IP 192.168.10.1
DHCP begins at 192.168.10.100 - 192.168.10.249 My DD-WRT Router Doesn't Work With My Networked Printer There must be a DD-WRT setup that I have not figured out, but I have not found this info on DD-WRT forum or others. -- Tom
You've mentioned trying without wireless security. This was a good idea. Especially because...
Read the rest of this DD-WRT/wi-fi troubleshooting story at WiFiPlanet.com
Solid state disks (SSDs) made a splash in consumer technology, and now the technology has its eyes on the enterprise storage market. Download this eBook to see what SSDs can do for your infrastructure and review the pros and cons of this potentially game-changing storage technology.
- 1Linux Top 3: Linux Mint Olivia, Fedora 19's Cat and Ubuntu's Mission Accomplished Moment
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Why Linux is Super (Computing)
- 4Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 5Linux 3.10 Improves Multi-tasking and SSD Caching