Wi-Fi Guru: DD-WRT Router and Wireless Printer
My DD-WRT Router Doesn't Work With My Networked PrinterQ: My Linksys WRT600N flashed with v24 DD-WRT does not work wirelessly with HP7410 all-in-one printer. The printer is able to make a connection, but I cannot ping the printer nor get other programs to recognize it. PC wired and laptop wireless work well. I have tried this with and without wireless security.
Printer IP 192.168.10.120
Router IP 192.168.10.1
DHCP begins at 192.168.10.100 - 192.168.10.249 My DD-WRT Router Doesn't Work With My Networked Printer There must be a DD-WRT setup that I have not figured out, but I have not found this info on DD-WRT forum or others. -- Tom
You've mentioned trying without wireless security. This was a good idea. Especially because...
Read the rest of this DD-WRT/wi-fi troubleshooting story at WiFiPlanet.com
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader