Appleshare IP on Linux - page 3
Go to your Mac and open the chooser (under the Apple menu on the top left of the screen). Select AppleShare and your Linux box should show up.
The name will be the first part of the FQDN and is taken from the host name settings. If it isn't there, click on the "Server IP address" button at the bottom of the screen and type in either the IP or the full name of the server.
- 1Linux Top 3: Fedora 24, Peppermint 7 and Solus 1.2
- 2Linux Top 3: Alpine Linux 3.4, deepin 15.2 and Linux Lite 3.0
- 3Linux 4.7 Set to Boost Live Patching, Security and Power Management
- 4Linux 4.6 Charred Weasel adds USB 3.1 Support
- 5Linux Top 3: OpenIndiana 2016.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian's New Leader