End of the line for Linux 3.x
News Section Index
Ubuntu 13.10 debuts, 14.04 gets named and the Linux Foundation grows its collaboration projects base.
Next up, the Saucy Salamander
New milestone releases for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the KDE desktop debut as Puppy Linux founder heads off into retirement
A Developer.com eBook
Discover how to start developing for the Android platform with this extensive guide, which provides a reference to the Android platform as well as a look at developing your first Android application. You'll explore the top 10 features for developers as well as learn design and development tips that go beyond the phone and target tablet development as well.
Thirty years ago the GNU project started the Free Unix movement.
It was ten years ago that Red Hat Linux died and Fedora was born.
What are the sessions that will make headlines this week at the world's top Linux conference?
Commercial support options grow for popular projects.
New kernel, new backing for Kubuntu and OpenBEL
22 years sure flies by doesn't it?
Big week on the Linux Planet for 4.11 releases.
Linux 3.11 progresses as new versions of Sabayon and Elementary OS debut
Big week for Linux news with major kernel news and a reshaping of the Linux desktop space.
Linux in HPC, Ubuntu Edge and Linux 3.9 EO
Something old and something new
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 3Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 4Linux Top 3: CoreOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 14.10
- 5Linux Top 3: Debian Gives Up on Upstart, Ubuntu and Linux Kernel Updates