Linux isn't just for servers anymore.
News Section Index
Linux desktop gets some serious attention
Anyone still worried about Secure Boot, Microsoft or Oracle?
Another busy week for Red Hat
A Developer.com eBook
Discover how to start developing for the Android platform with this extensive guide, which provides a reference to the Android platform as well as a look at developing your first Android application. You'll explore the top 10 features for developers as well as learn design and development tips that go beyond the phone and target tablet development as well.
Forks and Clones
Big week for Red Hat led Linux efforts
2013 kicks off with some big Linux news
What did Red Hat, Ubuntu and SUSE release during 2012? What's on tap for 2013?
From Linux 3.2 to 3.7, 2012 was a busy year for Linux
Out with the old and in with the new
Ubuntu pushes forward and Richard Stallman pushes back.
Don't have a cow, Secure Boot and Linux laptops arrive.
A week full of flavorful Linux distribution releases.
The future of udev in systemd is in doubt
From small systems to the biggest on the planet
- 1Linux Top 3: GNOME 3.12 and New Betas for Ubuntu 14.04 and OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- 2Linux Top 3: Linux 3.10 Goes Long, Linux 3.11 Advances as LXDE Merges
- 3Linux Top 3: Linus Lashes out, Linux 3.14 Gets PIE and Ubuntu One is Done.
- 4Linux Top 3: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Gives Squeeze More Life and Red Hat Goes Atomic
- 5Linux Top 3: Linux 3.11, Kubuntu Goes Commercial